- Worry-Free – no worrying about cost and time associated with maintaining hardware or datacenters.
- PaaS4SaaS allows enterprises to extend existing applications and add functionalities to meet their evolving needs.
- PaaS provides ﬂexibility and agility.
- PaaS tools provide secure access to SaaS applications from any device.
Sofbang specializes in leveraging Oracle Cloud Platform as a Service using components like; Oracle Mobile Cloud Enterprise (OMCe), Oracle Integration Cloud, Content and Experience Cloud Service, Business Analytics and Java Cloud Service. Sofbang also uses SaaS extension to provide customers with dynamic business process extensions, enterprise mobility, and cloud solutions; which extend, integrate and simplify enterprise business applications across the organization. Employing best practices, Sofbang uses Oracle JCS- SaaS Extension to extend Oracle ERP Cloud or create Oracle Service Cloud extensions. We deploy ADF based custom portal and utilize Business Intelligence Cloud Service to gather analytics from separate applications to generate reports. We provide ﬂexible integration layers using Integration Cloud Service to interface with other applications using REST and SOAP APIs. Also, we oﬀer the ability to develop custom mobile applications and utilize artiﬁcial intelligence to extend features like Chatbots.
- Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension: Develop extensions to run along with core SaaS oﬀering for Oracle Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, any HCM Cloud or ERP Cloud Application.
- racle Mobile Cloud Service: To add mobile capabilities to your Oracle Sales Cloud applications.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service: Integrate the application in just a few clicks.
- Oracle Process Cloud Service: Extend SaaS applications and augment business processes.
- Document Cloud Service: Oﬀers cloud-based sharing of documents for SaaS documents.
- Rapid Building Integration
- Extension Building and Reporting Capabilities
- Combine Various Proficiencies